Project Management Training for Corporate
The success of a company today depends on how many projects it has successfully completed. A successful project manager will be responsible to meet the project objectives, inspite of the challenges by constraints like time, quality and budget etc.
With our in-house corporate training, we uniquely combine project management expertise and intelligent business solutions to enable your entire team to win in this competitive environment. Our world-class instructors will help you improve your productivity, communication, execution, risk management and the overall team performance. Our in-house training solutions allow you to choose any classroom course of your choice to be delivered to at any venue of your choice – offering you the ultimate in convenience and value for money.
Corporate Training India
We train up to 15 professionals at very competitive price of INR 1,20,000 and for every additional participant (above 15) we would charge at INR 8,000 per head. Minimum class size 15 and maximum 25 people.
Corporate Training International
We train up to 15 professionals at very competitive price of 6,000 USD and for every additional participant (above 15) we would charge at 400 USD per head. Minimum class size 15 and maximum 25 people.
The above price is in US Dollars and includes:
- Training material: Solus Informatics course material (Hard copy and softcopy) for all the attendees.
- One hard copy of PMBOK sixth edition.
- Exam requirement PDU certificate.
- Help in filling up exam application form.
- Post training support to pass the PMP exam.
- Free exam requirement PDU certificate (40 PDUs) to write PMI – RMP exam (Risk Management Professional) to all participants.
- 12 GB of PMP exam prep data which includes a softcopy of PMBOK sixth edition, soft copy of Rita Mulcahy ninth edition, soft copy 6000 PMP style Q & A.
- One set of recorded session of the whole PMP online program, for reference and self-paced learning.
The above prize does NOT include:
- Venue expenses and accommodation: Venue expenses and accommodation for the trainer in the hotel for the number of days of training, should be borne by sponsoring company.
- Lunch / Refreshments / Dinner: Lunch /Refreshments for full day program and Dinner for the evening program to be provided by sponsoring company at the venue.
- Additional copies PMBOK guide sixth edition: Additional copies of PMBOK guide will be charged separately.
- Taxes: Prices mentioned exclude any applicable taxes.
Why Solus Informatics as your training partner?
- Solus Informatics has a demonstrated track record of providing efficient and effective learning solutions that help our clients drive toward high performance.
- Our end-to-end training offering provides scalable, cost-effective learning solutions aligned with business strategy and designed to produce measurable improvements in business performance.
- We are committed to deliver high end solutions with an accurate blend of knowledge, skills and expertise. The range of services offered ensures a complete end-to-end solution for the Corporate Training needs of large organizations.
- Over a decade of experience in the Project Management space.
- Over 1000 organizations served.
- Expert instructors, all PMP certified.
- 100% pass rate for PMP certification.
Benefits of corporate program:
- In-house training save time and travel cost means less disruption and less time out of the office.
- We can customize the training focusing your needs and targeted objectives incorporating case studies and examples from your own company.
- Additional flexibility with your schedule as on-site training is based on your decision not by our public schedule.
- Focused training session.