PMI – ACP : Agile Certification Practitioner Training
Agile management refers to an iterative, incremental method of managing the design and build activities of engineering, information technology and other business areas that aim to provide new product or service development in a highly flexible and interactive manner.
The Agile methodology is used in project management and it helps project makers to build software applications that are unpredictable in nature.
Upcoming PMI – ACP Training Schedule
|Agile PSM Training|
Professional Scrum Master
|12th July 2019||
Agile principles and practices include:
- Early, measurable return on investment through defined, iterative delivery of product increments.
- High visibility of project progress allows early identification and resolution or monitoring of problems.
- Continuous involvement of the customer throughout the product development cycle.
- Empowerment of the business owner to make decisions needed to meet goals.
- Adaptation to changing business needs, giving more influence over requirement changes.
- Reduced product and process waste.
Agile Training Program Outline
- Introduction to Agile Methodologies
- Agile Project Management
- Agile User Stories
- Agile Estimation, Planning, Monitoring and Adapting
- Agile Communications & Soft Skills
- Agile – Product Quality
- Agile Risk Management
- Agile Metrics Management and Value Stream Mapping
- Agile Team Coaching, Building High Performance Team
- Lean Software Development
- Extreme Programming, TDD, Simple design, Continues Integration, Pair Programming
- Agile Contracts
- Earned Value Management
Pre-Requisite to apply for the ACP certification exam:
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent) + 2000 hours of general project experience* + 1500 hours of Agile project experience + 21 PDUs certificate from an R.E.P.
Note: PMP and/or PgMP certified professionals would be accepted as fulfilling the general project experience requirements.