Project Management Training for Corporate
The success of a company today depends on how many projects it has successfully completed. A successful project manager will be responsible to meet the project objectives, inspite of the challenges by constraints like time, quality and budget etc.
With our in-house corporate training, we uniquely combine project management expertise and intelligent business solutions to enable your entire team to win in this competitive environment. Our world-class instructors will help you improve your productivity, communication, execution, risk management and the overall team performance. Our in-house training solutions allow you to choose any classroom course of your choice to be delivered to at any venue of your choice – offering you the ultimate in convenience and value for money.
Why Solus Informatics as your training partner?
- Solus Informatics has a demonstrated track record of providing efficient and effective learning solutions that help our clients drive toward high performance.
- Our end-to-end training offering provides scalable, cost-effective learning solutions aligned with business strategy and designed to produce measurable improvements in business performance.
- We are committed to deliver high end solutions with an accurate blend of knowledge, skills and expertise. The range of services offered ensures a complete end-to-end solution for the Corporate Training needs of large organizations.
- Over a decade of experience in the Project Management space.
- Over 1000 organizations served.
- Expert instructors, all PMP certified.
- 100% pass rate for PMP certification.
Benefits of corporate program:
- In-house training save time and travel cost means less disruption and less time out of the office.
- We can customize the training focusing your needs and targeted objectives incorporating case studies and examples from your own company.
- Additional flexibility with your schedule as on-site training is based on your decision not by our public schedule.
- Focused training session.