PMP® Certification Training
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. You can find Project Management Professionals leading projects in nearly every country and unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP® Certification is truly global. As a Project Management Professional (PMP)®, you can work virtually in any industry and in any location. Project Management Professional (PMP)® signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide.
Our highly qualified and experienced trainers entrusted by over 20,000 professionals will help you to understand the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas aligned to the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition and will make sure that you pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam in the first attempt. 100% pass assurance guaranteed.
Upcoming Training Schedule
|PMP Certification Training|
23th Jan 2020
|PMP Online Training|
3rd Feb 2020
|PMP Online Training|
3rd Feb 2020
Middle East Friendly
Why be a PMP® certified professional?
- It makes you stand apart from the crowd in your employer's sight by demonstrating your knowledge and ability to manage projects in a professional way.
- It provides you more career opportunities as a project manager.
- According to a worldwide salary survey conducted by Project Management Institute (PMI®), the PMP® certified professionals are being offered at least 40% more salary than those without the PMP® Certification.
- Learn the best practices of project management aligned to PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition.
- Apply the Project Management experience, knowledge and skills for passing PMP exam in the first attempt.
- You will be able to demonstrate proficient knowledge of Project Management tools, techniques and methodologies in line with Project Management Body of Knowledge – PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition and implement this learning in day-to-day project management activities.
What you get from this training?
- PMP® exam prep book by Solus Informatics aligned to PMBOK® Sixth edition PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition
- 6000+ PMP® exam style prep questions
- 35 PDUs Certificate, a pre-requisite to appear for PMP® certification exam
- Post training support to pass the PMP® certification Exam
The training is based on 60% of PMBOK® Guide - Sixth Edition. Additionally, we refer PMP exam Prep ninth edition by Rita Mulcahy, PMP exam preparation guide ninth edition by Kim Heldman and PMP exam prep sixth edition by Andy Crowe.
- Introduction to Project Management
- The Environment in which Projects Operate
- The Role of the Project Manager
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Introduction to Agile
- Professional Ethics and Code of Conduct
- PMP exam Prep tips and tricks, filling up of PMP exam application
- In addition to above, our students are provided post-training support during their PMP exam preparation.
PMP, PMI, PMBOK and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.