Human Resourse Management – HR Management Training
Human Resource Management (HRM) is a highly sought-after BBA, MBA specialization. The Human Resource Management course focuses on developing HR leaders by stimulating critical thinking and focusing on innovations in this field. Students learn right from the basic functions such as recruitment, retention, pay and incentive setting, to a more rounded study of structured people management and human resource development.
This course covers HR activities, processes and will teach you the responsibilities of a human resource manager. It will help you to understand the recruitment, selection and appraisal processes. You will gain knowledge of different cultures and ethics. This course will also help you to manage change within an organization and demonstrate the best ways to manage employees. People attending this course will get an eight PDU certificate from PMI, USA.
- Bachelor degree holder / Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University.
- International / SAARC Graduate from a recognised / accredited University /Institution.
- Students who have appeared in their final year examination of Bachelor degree program / graduation degree course and are yet to pass the final year examination of Bachelor degree program, can also apply, subject to successful completion of their Bachelor degree program / graduation within the time period specified by SCDL.
- HR Manager
- HR Recruiter
- HR Executive
- Assistant Personnel Manager or Assistant HR Manager
- Personnel Manager or HR Manager
- Training & Development Manager
- Employee Education Consultant
- HR Entrepreneur
- International Human Resources Professional
- Human Resources IT Specialist
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Development and Training
- Performance and Potential Management
- Organizational charts (OBS, RBS, RAM)
- Leadership and Personality Development
- Acquire project team
- Develop project team
- Human Resource Audit and TQM
- Compensation Management
- Manage project team